Our management philosophy is developed and aligned with total quality. It is based on criteria of business excellence in agreement with the EFQM model postulates. Our company is has a Quality Management Integrated Management System (IMS) of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety, certified by the reference standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001, R & D and Information Security UNE-EN-ISO 14001, Environmental Management, OHSAS 18001.
IDECONSA is highly commitment to business excellence. Proof of this is the recognition obtained by the Government of Aragon through the Aragonese Institute of Development and with the additional seal of ARAGON COMPANY EXCELLENCE, as a founding organization.
The objectives of this program are:
- Transmitting and promoting the use and implementation of tools and excellent management models to increase the company competitiveness and organizations of Aragon.
- Enhancing the best work and promoting entrepreneurship in Aragon, creating a differentiating image of our company.
- Creating a mark of excellence for organizations that can diffuse those who can accredit their exemplary management level.
- Establishing a common learning forum for better understanding and use of advanced business management tools.
Quality is our priority at IDECONSA. Several factors have brought us to be recognized as the leading Aragonese construction company. Our commitment and responsibility to the execution of our work, the commitment of our management team and well executed work of our employees has earned us this title.
At IDECONSA we want our operations to reflect quality development and to contribute to society. We are aware that construction requires special attention to protection of the environment. We aim to contribute at the highest levels to conserve the environment and natural resources, acting on pollution prevention and environmental integration of our operations.
Aware of this reality, we assume the Occupational Health and Safety constructing our work with a high level of safety. IDECONSA anticipates any incident and we provide collective and individual protection. All professionals are provided with appropriate training that will ensure safe work.
IDECONSA has implemented a management system, based on the UNE 166002 and Management Systems R & D + I (among others). Our progress in the field is based on the creation of research projects, development and innovation:
- Construction techniques with new materials.
- Sustainability in waste management.
- ICT in construction and construction management.
- Sewage Treatment.
- Management of Occupational Health and Safety in Construction.
IDECONSA has developed the management system. Considering the success of the company, it is not solely based on achieving good economic results, but to a degree, of established commitment with its stakeholders. We publish our sustainability report annually.
We recently received recognition for our involvement in social responsibility in Aragon by the Government of Aragon.
IDECONSA is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. The Global Compact is an initiative of ethical commitment which asks companies from all countries to adopt the ten principles of conduct and action on human rights, labour, environment and fighting corruption as an integral part of their strategy and operations.
The company strategy is based on the promotion and consolidation of operations with its stakeholders. Here are some examples:
- Employees constitute to the great potential of IDECONSA, mutual commitment to the development and growth of the company is based on the pillars of participatory management, with the slogan “We are all important.”
- Collaboration agreements with associations representing different groups.
- Collaborations with Universities.
- We collaborate in promoting sport.
- We work with organizations that help the most disadvantaged and vulnerable.
- We collaborate with institutional initiatives that support social progress of our Community.
IDECONSA has its own Code of Ethics, which aims to establish the basic principles and values of how we conduct our business. Therefore, all employees and representatives are valued.
With a defined scope of application: IDECONSA Senior Management Members, IDECONSA Employees and Partners, collaborators, and suppliers of IDECONSA.
The people listed in the scope of the ethical code, have an obligation to know the contents and the values on which it is based. Likewise, they have an obligation to respect and assist in compliance of the ethics.
The Code of Ethics is open to everyone´s participation. Any suggestions, improvements, questions or criticism should be brought to the Integrated Management Department of IDECONSA, which is the competent authority to ensure compliance and promote both its dissemination as specific training for proper application.